Friiiiiiiiday! And the last Friday of September, at that. (HOW did that happen??)
I hope everyone has had a delightful week. As you prep for the weekend, here’s a quick list of a few things I thought were worth sharing:
- I couldn’t sleep on Tuesday night. (One of those super annoying nights where I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and was WIDE awake for the rest of the night.) Since I was so alert, I figured that the wee hours of the morning were as good a time as any to do some baking. I whipped up a batch of dulce de leche bread (using insanely delicious dulce de leche that a friend made using this mindblowingly easy and awesome process as the filling), and also tried out two new recipes I’d had on my list: paleo almond butter blondies (SO good) and paleo peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (also delish). So…middle of the night baking success!
- Kevin and I were in the mood for a movie the other day and stumbled upon a gem: The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio, starring Julianne Moore (so you know it’s good) and Woody Harrelson. Two thumbs up from the Kellers!
- This whole season change thing has me lusting over fall outerwear, specifically this jacket from Forever 21, this Lululemon puffy coat, and this Old Navy vest. (Also, what are your thoughts on the faux fur vest situation, like this one or this one? I’m on the fence at the moment, but am kind of thinking I might love them before long…)
- I posted this news on Facebook earlier this week, but I’ve just started contributing to Beyond Yoga’s blog and am so thrilled about it! I became familiar with the Beyond Yoga brand thanks to Pure Barre (they sell it at my studio), and their clothes are ridiculously soft and comfortable. Seriously — you won’t ever want to take it off. You can check out my first blog post for them here. Hopefully there will be more to come soon! (Clothing-wise, I especially recommend these leggings and this top. I have them both and am obsessed!)
- Ryan Adams’ cover of Taylor Swift’s full album 1989 is now out and available to stream on Spotify! Needless to say, it’s been on repeat for me all week.
Have a great weekend!