There’s just about nothing better than a homemade brownie, am I right? Add some Nutella to said homemade brownie, and you have yourself a chocolatey piece of heaven.
This recipe was a new one I tried for a party Kevin and I threw last weekend, and I was super happy with the way they turned out. Another bonus? It has all of six ingredients and you just need one pot to make it all come together beautifully.
Ready? Here are the deets:
Nutella Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick salted butter (or 1 stick unsalted butter plus about a teaspoon of salt)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs + one egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Optional topping: Nutella + chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously spray an 8″x8″ pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once the butter is completely melted and the chocolate chips have completely dissolved, stir in the Nutella. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs, yolk, and loosely packed flour, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in remaining chocolate chips (be sure not to over mix or you’ll get cakey brownies).
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy!
- (If you want frosting, use some of the leftover Nutella combined with roughly chopped pistachios. Yum!)