Last year, I was on the fence with the whole romper trend, but I’m here to report that at this point I’m fully on board. They have so many adorable and flattering styles available this year, and those things are SO comfortable. They’ve become my new go-to for spring and summer time. Who’s with me? (I’ve noticed that many of my favorite retailers now have “Romper and Jumpsuit” sections of their websites. It makes romper shopping easy, for sure!)
All the love for the romper.
Now moving on to a handful of rompers that have caught my eye this season:
- Jump Rope Navy and Ivory Striped Romper (Lulu’s):
- New Look Acid Wash Romper (Asos):
- Melinda Knit Drawstring Romper (Urban Outfitters):
- The Reformer Playsuit (Free People):
- Layered Floral Print Romper (Forever 21):
- Side-Tie Open-Back Romper (Urban Outfitters):
- Lucy Love Riley Black Romper (Lulu’s):
Now here’s the question of the season this year: Jumpsuits? Yay or nay?