I can’t get enough of accessories, but at the same time I’m pretty picky about the pieces I want to add to my collection. These days, bracelets (especially stack-worthy ones), classic, monogrammed items, and earrings top my wish list. (And then of course there’s nail polish, which to me is an essential accessory. But that deserves a post all its own.)
Here are a few of my accessory loves of late:
- Monogrammed Zip Transport Tote (Madewell). Between work trips and the frequent weekend excursions Kevin and I take, I find myself packing lots of bags. I’d love to add this tote to my collection. It would be stylish for years to come, and the size seems perfect for all those “extras” I always find myself taking along.
- Java Cocktail Ring (House of Harlow). I don’t wear a ton of rings, but the few I have and love are big chunky ones like this House of Harlow beauty.
- The Dreamer Gold Ring (Vanessa Mooney). Speaking of rings, I put this Vanessa Mooney one on my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide post last week, but had to include it again here because I’m such a fan.
- Carly Bracelet (Loren Hope). I am beyond obsessed with all things Loren Hope, and lately I’ve been especially loving this brass bracelet. Wouldn’t this be perfect to layer with another bracelet or two, or a watch?
- Aztec Bangle (House of Harlow). I have so much love for this bracelet. It would be lovely on its own and also awesome to stack with others. (I’m always falling for House of Harlow jewelry. They do such good work!)
- Classic St. Mawes (Daniel Wellington). I’m head over heels for Daniel Wellington watches, and this classic one would be a great accessory investment.
- Sweetheart Scallops Wrap Necklace (Kate Spade). Pendants tend to be my go-to necklace of choice, but this delicate Kate Spade option caught my eye recently. Love!
- Tortoise D-Frame Sunglasses (Forever 21). I adore my pair of Everett sunglasses from Warby Parker, but these sassy oversized shades from Forever 21 would be a great second pair.
What accessories have you been eyeing? Please share!
One thought on “Accessory Obsession”