Happy Friday! We made it to the end of the week. Yay, us! What better way to celebrate than with a few random thoughts from moi?:
- Right now, Kevin and I are en route to Brooklyn, New York, with the Fulton & Roark team to be a part of the American Field pop-up market this coming weekend. We can’t wait to meet the people behind the other awesome brands that will be showcased there, do some holiday shopping, and hang out in the city. (I’m hoping to check out SoulCycle while I’m there. Has anyone tried it? Yay or nay on giving it a go?)
- How adorable are these Short Stack cookbooks? I love how each (short — 50 pages or fewer) book focuses on a single ingredient, containing recipes that can be made using it. Lovely design meets handy cooking resource. I’m on board.
- I can’t believe this is a thing. A pretend allergy-free lunch complete with epi pen? Really, American Girl? Things have changed since the good ole Pleasant Company days back in the 90s, to be sure. (I’m still upset they no longer sell the Samantha doll anymore. Guess that makes mine a collector’s item, though!)
- Are you hunting for some new recipes to contribute to your Thanksgiving meal? I’ve been eyeing this cranberry ginger upside down cake, this mustard parmesan roasted cauliflower, and this roasted chickpea and kale salad with sun-dried tomato vinaigrette. I mean, YUM.
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, if you haven’t seen this latest tiny hamster video, you’re welcome. (Those HATS!):