If you’re anything like me, it’s amazing how a treat can brighten your day. Sometimes I’m just a cookie away from a rotten Monday being a pretty okay one.
With that in mind, I’m starting a giveaway I’m calling Send Some Sweetness, which is a way for y’all to nominate special people in your lives who might enjoy a sweet surprise in the mail one random day. (And — BONUS! — you’ll get some sweet stuff to enjoy, too.)
Here’s how it works:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me about this awesome person in your life and why he or she deserves a baked-and-then-mailed-with-love treat, but DON’T LIST A SPECIFIC NAME!
- I’ll select at least one winner, and will then work with that winner to get the name and address of their nominated guy or gal to hook them up with some homemade deliciousness.
- I’ll also send the same baked goods to the nominator. Sweet treats all around!
Winners will be able to select from the following delightful Curiouser and Curiouser baked goods (some of my all-time faves!):
- Pretzel Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Toffee Crunch Cookies
- Malted Milk Whopper Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sweet stuff, wonderful people, and surprise deliveries. That’s happiness waiting to happen, folks! So come on — start the commenting and let me know who in your life deserves a treat. (I’ll be accepting nominations through next Friday.)