Today’s gray, chilly, and foggy outside, but still the promise of spring (and sunshine and flowers) seems right around the corner. I’ve loved seeing so many lovely spring collections start to hit stores, and am especially digging some of the floral patterns this season. They prove that “floral” doesn’t have to be synonymous with “grandma’s couch,” and that it can come in both sweet and sassy forms. (As Vogue says about this spring’s look, “feel the power of flowers!”) I can’t wait to add a couple of these lovely frocks to my wardrobe (and then actually be able to wear them once things finally warm up!).
Here are some of my top picks in the floral dress department:
1. Quinby Dress by Anthropologie
2. Venice Midi Dress by Anthropologie
3. Molene Dress by Sachin + Babi
4. Sugar Swirl Shift by Anthropologie
5. Sweetheart Skater Dress by Asos
6. Ellena Luxe Floral Jacquard by BCBG
7. Lucca Couture Chiffon Daisy Dress by Urban Outfitters
8. A Wear Floral Print Pleated Dress by Asos
9. Lipsy Body Conscious Dress in Floral by Asos
10. Mossimo Women’s Sleeveless Dress by Target
What floral prints are you loving so far this year?