We have an exciting and celebratory weekend coming up at the Keller house: Kevin graduates from Wake Forest Business School with his MBA! Wahoo! (I’m SO proud of my husband for all his hard work over the last two years.)
To help us celebrate this momentous occasion, my in-laws and my parents are coming in town (Saturday and Sunday, respectively), and we can’t wait to see them.
In preparation for their visit, I’ve been busy prepping several favorite recipes — yum! I haven’t been baking as much lately, and it’s been fun to get back to it over the past couple of days.
I’ll have more to share after our festivity-filled weekend, but in the meantime I’ll leave you with some favorite finds of late (which have absolutely nothing to do with graduation — sorry, Kevin!). Some of these I’ve tried and some I’m just lusting after:
- Dogeared necklaces: Have you seen these? They’re so delicate and adorable! (I especially love the state-themed charms.):
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm: I picked this up (I went with “210,” which is a fun pink) as an impulse buy at CVS a few weeks ago and adore it. It goes on smooth like a gloss — as the name promises — but includes a pop of color.:
- These black leather wedges from Emerson Fry: Yes, please.:
- How cute is this Asos yellow crochet shift dress?: What a perfect summertime addition to the closet, no?:
- Stella & Dot Navy Icat bag: This would be a great way to tote along some essentials on a summertime outing!:
Happy (almost) weekend! What’s everyone else up to?
One thought on “Friday, Y’all (And Kevin’s Graduating)!”