Thanks to this newfangled contraption called “the internet,” I feel like I’m constantly stumbling upon completely random pieces of knowledge/funny videos/interesting articles. This (completely random) post is a compilation of things I’ve learned recently thanks to the interwebs:
- Jason Mraz is an avocado farmer (who knew?) and sells his fruit to Chipotle.
- Grandmas should think twice before going skydiving.
- This dude turned his dead cat into a functioning helicopter.
- “Open happiness” with this wonderful new Coke commercial:
- Speaking of Coca-Cola, turns out it’s one of the few brands both Republicans and Democrats prefer.
- Bing commercials are a wonderful way to discover new music:
- Hidden Valley Ranch claims they’re “The New Ketchup”. As an avid ketchup fan, I have to disagree.
- However, ketchup comes in third for Americans on the condiment chain, behind mayo (Hellman’s in particular) and salsa, and just ahead of hot sauce. What’s your favorite condiment? I’d have to say mine is Cholula hot sauce, with ketchup (Heinz, of course) a close second.
- Have you seen the cuteness that is Hamlet the mini pig?:
- Look at these tiny chameleons!
Happy Friday, friends!