- I’m loving both the look and fit of these TOMS Orange Cabana Striped Junie Wedges. SOOOO perfect for summer! I especially love them with a pair of white jeans.
- The Universal Thread line at Target is where it’s AT, y’all! I snagged two new pairs of shoes there recently that I’m totally in love with: these cork mules and these woven slide sandals. Great price point, and super comfy!
- I grabbed these booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale back in August (after having my eye on them for MONTHS), and I’m in love. They’re still available at Nordstrom and come in four colors!
- My favorite pair of Target wedge sandals (my second pair!) FINALLY died, and I opted to replace them with these TOMs Majorca Cutout Sandals I’ve been eyeing for quite some time. (I went with the suede, but they come in leather, too.)
- I’m in LOVE with these sandals (they come in navy, too, and I have them in both colors!). They’re just as comfortable as they are cute!
- Looking for the perfect summer shoe when it comes to something to wear to/from/at the pool and beach? These Birkenstock Arizona Slides come in lots of fun colors and are totally waterproof!
- Adalina Wedges (Target): I’m in LOVE with these!