- These jeans have both the right amount of stretch and the right amount of distressing. I’ve been loving their fit! Oh, and the price point is great. (They stretch a bit as you wear them, so I’d size down.)
- These shorts from J.Crew Factory are SO COMFY, and come in a chambray as well (but I couldn’t pass up the navy and white stripes!). They do run a bit big, so I’d recommend sizing down.
- Overall shorts? I was skeptical, too. But these are CUTE, y’all! (Kevin even likes them, and he’s not one for trends like these, typically). (They’re BOGO 50% off right now, too, as part of American Eagle’s shorts deal.)
- I’ve found another pair of denim shorts to fall in love with this year! These American Eagle midi shorts are a great length and have just the right amount of stretch. (They’re BOGO 50% off right now, too…)
- These pants. Y’all. I just love all things Lou & Grey!
- I grabbed these Modern Slit Frayed Skinny Jeans from LOFT over the weekend because I realized I could do with some more color when it comes to my pant inventory. I love these!
- White jeans are hard to find, and so I snagged these J. Crew Factory ones quickly! They fit great, and the price point is, well, on point!
- Loving these jean shorts from J. Crew Factory (both the fit and the price!)