- I’m so impressed with the look and quality of this embroidered Sophia Navy Dress from boutique Madison Mathews. (It comes in a light blue seersucker as well!) It’s a little more of a splurge piece, but totally worth it in my mind. (I got my usual size — a Small.)
- I can’t say no to a well-priced flowy summer dress (and I’d been looking for a tie-dyed one I loved!). This Target one fit the bill.
- Yet another Abercrombie dress to add to my wardrobe! Bonus: It’s on clearance right now for just $24!
- I haven’t shopped at Abercrombie in soooo long, but I’m glad I checked it back out! This dress is cute, comfy, and comes in four prints.
- This J. Crew Factory faux-wrap dress is perfect for summer! I wore it on a date night with Kevin, and it was so comfy. I went with a size 0, which fit great. (J. Crew dresses tend to run small, in my experience.) It comes in a few different prints, but this striped one was my favorite for sure (although the floral one is pretty adorable, too)! (The stripes aren’t quite as light in person as they look in these photos, which I love.)