Here are some items we’ve loved for our Maggie-girl!:
- A friend of mine started a bow company, Vida Rose Company, and they are ADORABLE and so well made!
- How sweet is this romper from Old Navy?
- An eyelet Flaphappy hat, which we inherited this from a friend (thanks, Amelia!), and I LOVE IT. It’s so cute, and has great UV protection as well. Thankfully, she’ll leave it on!
- She has two adorable new bathing suits for the summer — both from Old Navy! I love both the pineapple one and the pom-pom one. It’s hard to pick a favorite!
- I discovered the Love Macie shop on Etsy when Maggie was teeny, and I’m so, so glad I did! We have LOVED Love Macie bows for Maggie-girl, and use them exclusively. They’re adorable, well made, and don’t dig into her little head. (Cassi, the shop’s owner, is so sweet and wonderful to deal with, too. I’ve enjoyed getting to know her over the last year!)
- Maggie loves smoothies, so getting her a smoothie cup of her own was a must! (This one actually came in a two-pack, which is handy.) These cups from Amazon are adorable, and the silicone straws make it really easy for her to drink from.
- Love To Dream swaddle (Target or Amazon): This turned out to be our absolute favorite swaddle, and it was the one we reached for time and again for Maggie. (We had three, which was very convenient!). Because it’s a zipper, it was so easy for us to put it on her but, because it’s a zipper, it was impossible for her to wriggle out of (like she could other swaddles). A win for everyone! Plus, she looked like an adorable little butterfly in it. (Maggie’s in the pink swaddle on the left, and the links above are to the gray, gender-neutral one!)
- BABYBJORN pack and play (Amazon): We have loved this travel crib! It’s lightweight and so easy to set up/take down. Maggie sleeps great in it, too!
- Beautycounter Baby Gentle All-Over Wash and Baby Calming Diaper Rash Cream: I discovered the Beautycounter brand for myself while I was pregnant and looking for skincare and make-up options that were safe and yet still effective, and so it seemed like the right step to extend into the baby line, too, for Maggie. I’ve loved using all of the baby products on her, but these two are my favorites, and any mom would appreciate having them on hand for her little one.