Beautycounter has been running a 10% off site wide sale for the past few weeks, and it ends TOMORROW! If you haven’t had a chance to take advantage of those savings and want to grab a few things, I wanted to send a reminder that you can always, always reach out to me if you have questions or are looking for recommendations. That’s one of the great things about working with a consultant — I’m here for you whenever you need me.
(Oh, and I’m very easy to get in touch with — ha! You can email me at email@example.com, send me a message on Instagram or Facebook, or connect with me in my Beautycounter Insider Info Facebook group.)
If you’re new to Beautycounter and are interested in starting with skincare, a great first step is to take my brief skincare survey. I’ll send you personalized recommendations based on your skin type, skin concerns, budget, etc., making sure your first skincare experience with Beautycounter is a great one.
One more quick thing: For a peek into some of Beautycounter’s makeup (complete with application tips), check out the Makeup Tips & Tricks virtual event I hosted last Friday.
But my main goal with this post is to share a few of my favorite Beautycounter products. These are things you might consider grabbing while they’re on sale!:
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: This is my forever favorite product, because it was the first Beautycounter item I tried and made me fall in love with the brand! I love that it provides light, skin-evening coverage (I’ve never been a fan of traditional foundation for everyday wear), a dewy finish (who doesn’t love a glow?), and SPF 20 (great for all this extra time we’re spending outside lately). If you need help choosing your shade, just let me know. (The good thing about this versus a foundation, though, is that it’s much more forgiving shade-wise.)
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel: Looking for the best standalone skincare product Beautycounter has? You just found it! This product is a great way to start with the brand because you can integrate it into any skincare routine. It works for ANY skin type (including sensitive or acne-prone skin) and makes your skin smoother, brighter, clearer, HEALTHIER.
- Charcoal Facial Mask: Do you have 10 free minutes every 10 days or so? That’s all you need for the mask! (You can totally multi-task while masking, too, making it even easier to find that time!) This stuff gets your pores extra squeaky clean, and helps tone and tighten the skin. I love it because even though it’s charcoal based, it doesn’t strip my skin of moisture. (Important, since my skin is on the dry side.) If you aren’t a Band of Beauty member yet, add the membership to your cart and you’ll get this mask (a $49 value) for just $29 — along with other perks like free shipping and a product credit on every order!
- Countertime Collection: This is the skincare line I use and am in LOVE with. (For reference, my skin is dry and my main goal is to reduce/prevent the signs of aging. This line is great for that!) It’s made with a plant-based retinol alternative that’s been shown to perform just as well as retinol without the side effects. I know the collection is pricey, but three quick notes on that: 1) It’s less expensive to buy these items as a set versus individually 2) Skincare collections/regimens typically aren’t included in sales, but right now they are 10% off along with everything else on the site. Wahoo! 3) The collection will last you about 5-6 months.
- Countersun Sunscreen: I’m guessing you’re spending lots of time outside these days. (I’m so grateful for sunny spring weather!) Our sunscreen is made of safe ingredients, it rubs in well, and smells SO good. (Read what Business Insider had to say about it here.) It comes in lotion, mist, or stick form, too! (Pro tip: The stick makes application easy on squirmy kids — especially on the face.)
- Countermatch Adaptive Body Moisturizer: This is a favorite product at our house because everyone loves to use it. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly, but it leaves your skin super hydrated, too. (Bonus: If anyone in your family deals with eczema or the KP spots behind the arms, this often helps with both those things!)
- Kids’ Bath Products: We all want the best for our kiddos, and these products are ones you can feel great about using — PLUS they last forever. As in, months and months and months. We use the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash on Maggie-girl.
- Cream Blusher in Caramel: This is a product I recommend to just about everyone, and it always gets rave reviews! It’s easy to use and gives you a healthy, sunkissed glow. You can even use it as an eye or lip color, too!
- Limited-Edition Lipsticks: Last but not least…file this in the “treat yourself” category. These lipsticks are gorgeous, long lasting, and come in beautiful (and sustainable) packaging. I especially recommend B. Fearless and The Fuchsia is Clean. I know no one is going anywhere right now, but it’s amazing the difference some fun lipstick can make, even if you’re in leggings and a three-day-old ponytail!
I hope that helps provide some guidance as you explore the site. Don’t forget to let me know if you have questions about anything!