It’s now definitively springtime here in North Carolina. Springtime on the cusp of summertime, even. We still have some cooler weather from time to time, but for the most part things are heating up around here, which makes me itchy for some new wardrobe items — starting with ones of the workout variety.
After all, the amount of time I spend in activewear is equal to — if not in excess to — my time spent in “regular clothes,” and so it makes sense that keeping my legging and tank game on-point is always top of mind. (Who’s with me?)
With that, here are some of the activewear pieces I’m currently drooling over:
- True Self Tank (Lululemon). This tank is currently sold out of all sizes but Size 2 right now, but I’ve crossed my fingers that they’ll restock it soon. I’m in love!
- Higher Ground Stirrup Legging in Static Pink-Vivid Violet (Beyond Yoga). Don’t these leggings just scream summertime? I can’t wait to snag a pair!
- Live In Midi Slim Fit Leggings in Green Tactical (Zella). I’ve loved Zella leggings for years now, and am thinking of adding a pair of them in this awesome green color to my closet soon. I love that they’re neutral without being black (nothing against black leggings — I’m a huge fan), so they mix things up a bit.
- Peek-A-Boo Striped Cami (Beyond Yoga). All of the Beyond Yoga Kate Spade collection is drool-worthy, but this is the piece I’ve had my eye on the most lately. Too cute, right? (So what if I already have this same top in black? No judgment, please.)
- Go Capri, Antigua Cobalt (Albion Fit). Albion Fit’s Antigua print is lovely on tops, bras, jackets, leggings (a.k.a. everything), and these capris are particularly perfect for this time of year, don’t you think?
- Align Pant (Lululemon). WANT. That is all.
- Goddess Bra in Palm Springs Zest (Alo Yoga). This bra is oh-so summery. I’m obsessed!
What activewear pieces are you crushing on this season?