Sometimes you just need a few good Internet videos to get you through the day, you know? Over the past few days, I’ve been squirreling away some good ones, and now — lucky you! — you get the pleasure of checking them out, if you’d like. Some of these you may have seen by now, but hopefully some are new to you:
- Let’s start strong. I know most of you have probably seen Jenny Slate’s wonderfully lovable Marcel the Shell. However, I shared it with some co-workers this week who were unfamiliar with it, so in the off-chance you haven’t seen this yet, you’re welcome. (And, let’s be honest, if you HAVE already seen it, you should probably watch it again. You know you won’t regret it.).
- This Northern Irish kid has the BEST accent. It’s nearly impossible to understand and unlike anything I’ve heard before. This is real, and you’re welcome.
- Have you guys seen this yet? This story about the dog who regularly rides public buses in Seattle to get to and from the dog park? She’s adorable. Enjoy.
- Are you the owner of a small brand? Know anyone who is? You should get them to submit their brand to be a part of Newcastle’s Super Bowl project. Or, at least, you should watch this video about it, featuring Aubrey Plaza (April from Parks and Rec).
- Okay, this video of a guy riding his bike in the Isle of Skye in Scotland is borderline hard to watch. He’s a daredevil, for sure. But it’s a beautifully captured video, and once you get past the death-defyingness of it all, it’s captivating.
- I hadn’t seen this “Ideas are Scary” commercial from GE until a friend shared it with me last week. It’s weird and kind of creepy, but I also love it. So much. Thoughts?
Enjoy your Tuesday!